Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Mini Bagels, Whole Grain Blueberry
35% whole grain (per serving); 100 calories. Facts Based on One Bagel: Nutritional Spotlight: 100 calories (5%); 0.5 g total fat (1%); 140 mg sodium (6%); 4 g sugars (the percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established); 6% folic acid; 9 g whole grain. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day. This product provides 35% of whole grain and provides 9 g of whole grain in a 1 bagel serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day.