Twix Cookie Bars, Gingerbread
Gingerbread flavored caramel milk chocolate. Artificial flavors. What's Inside: Per Pack: 80 calories (4% DV). Festive and fun Twix brand Gingerbread Cookies Bars make perfect little treats to share throughout the holidays. Fill up a bowl of Twix brand Gingerbread Cookie Bars for home and work, or enjoy them on the go! We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Mars real chocolate. twix.com. What's Inside, Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com.