Snickers, Twix & M&M's Fun Size Valentine Exchange - 25 CT

Snickers® Brand Twix® Brand Milk Chocolate M&M's® Brand Fun size® Chocolate Candies. Valentine exchange to/from on every pack. 70-80 calories per piece. 25 pieces. What's inside. Calories 70 to 80, 4% DV per pack. It's not a mix up... You're my valentine! M&M's® brand Fun Size® Milk Chocolate Candies: What's inside... per Fun Size® pack. Calories 70, 4% DV. Total fat 3g, 5% DV. Sat fat 2g, 10% DV. Sugars 10g. Sodium 10mg, 0% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Twix® brand Fun Size® bars: What's inside... per Fun Size® pack. Calories 80, 4% DV. Total fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat fat 2g, 10% DV. Sugars 8g. Sodium 30mg, 1% DV. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Snickers® brand Fun Size® bars: What's inside... per Fun Size® pack. Calories 80, 4% DV. Total fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 9g. Sodium 40mg, 2% DV. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ®/TM trademarks. © Mars, Incorporated.

View our Curbside FAQ page