Mars Wrigley Valentine Exchange Candies 42 ea

Skittles Original Bite Size Candies: Natural & artificial flavors. Snickers Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving; Twix Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving; Skittles Original Bite Size Candies: 60 calories per serving; M&M’s Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: 130 calories per serving. Snickers Fun Size Bars: Per Serving: 80 calories; 1.5 g sat fat (8%DV); 40 mg sodium (2%DV); 9 g total sugars. Twix Fun Size Bars: Per Serving: 80 calories; 2 g sat fat (10%DV); 30 mg sodium (1%DV); 8 g total sugars; Skittles Original Bite Size Candies: Per Serving: 60 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3%DV); 0 mg sodium (0%DV); 11 g total sugars; M&M’s Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Per Serving: 130 calories; 3 g sat fat (15%DV); 20 mg sodium (1%DV); 17 g total sugars. Skittles Original Bite Size Candies: Gluten free. Skittles Original Bite Size Candies: Gelatin-free. Contains bioengineered food ingredients. Valentine exchange to/from on every pack. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

View our Curbside FAQ page