MARS CHOCOLATE VARIETY SNACK

Snickers; Twix; M&M's Chocolate Candies. What's Inside: 50 to 80 calories (3% to 4% DV) per pack. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside - per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: What's Inside - per Fun Size Pack: 70 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate.

View our Curbside FAQ page