Mars Caramel Lovers Bag Variety Pack - 60 CT

Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: Per Serving: 80 calories; 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 40 mg sodium (2% DV); 9 g total sugars. Twix Brand Fun Size Bars: Per Serving: 80 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 30 mg sodium (1% DV); 8 g total sugars. Milky Way Brand Fun Size Simply Caramel Bars: Per Serving: 100 calories; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 25 mg sodium (1% DV); 13 g total sugars. M&M's Brand Fun Size Caramel Chocolate Candies: Per Serving: 80 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 25 mg sodium (1% DV); 11 g total sugars. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars. Twix Brand Fun Size Bars. Milky Way Brand Fun Size Simply Caramel Bars. M&M's Brand Fun Size Caramel Chocolate Candies. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

View our Curbside FAQ page