Mars Candy, Chocolate Favorites

Milky Way Brand Fun Size Bars Per Serving: 80 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 25 mg sodium (1% DV); 10 g total sugars. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis Per Serving: 130 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 50 mg sodium (2% DV); 20 g total sugars. M&Ms Brand Minis: Minis Per Serving: 130 calories; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 20 mg sodium (1% DV); 17 g total sugars. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars Per Serving: 30 calories; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 20 mg sodium (1% DV); 17 g total sugars. Partially produced with genetic engineering. MilkyWay. 3 musketeers. M&Ms milk chocolate candies. Snickers. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

View our Curbside FAQ page