Mars Minis Mix Variety Pack

What's Inside: 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV) per piece. 5 g per 41 g serving vs. 10 g average for leading chocolate brands. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat. fat (3% DV); 4 g sugar (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugar (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat. fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Milky Way Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugar (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save unused product and wrapper.

View our Curbside FAQ page