Mars M&M's Chocolate Candies, Milk Chocolate, Caramel, Minis

30 pieces. What's inside: 60 to 80 calories (3% to 4% DV) per pack. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: What's inside per fun size pack: 60 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's Brand Fun Size Caramel Chocolate Candies: What's inside - per fun size pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 11 g sugars (no DV defined); 25 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's Brand Mini Size Milk Chocolate Candies: What's inside per mini pack 80 calories (4% DV); 3.5 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 11 g sugars (no DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Valentine Exchange: To/from on every pack. The sweetest way to show some love! Perfect for: someone special; party exchange; valentine's day treats; sharing the love; secret admirers; just because! Mars real chocolate. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 am to 5 pm EST. mms.com. Please save the unused product and the wrapper.

View our Curbside FAQ page