M&M's Chocolate Candies Dark Chocolate Mint

Made with dark chocolate. What's Inside: 210 calories (11% DV) per serving. 2 servings per pack. Resealable zipper! What's inside - Per Serving (about 5 servings per pack): 210 calories (11% DV); 9 g total fat (14% DV); 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 26 g sugars (No DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-627-7852. Mars real chocolate. Visit mms.com.

View our Curbside FAQ page