M & M Chocolate Candies 9.9 oz
Crunchy, salty, sweet. 30% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands (6 g fat per 39 g serving vs. 9 g average for leading chocolate brands). A crunchy pretzel center surrounded by delicious chocolate and a colorful candy shell! It's a crunchy, sweet & salty, undeniably delicious taste combination. And with 30% less fat it's the perfect snack that's sure to please! What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat. fat (18% DV); 20 g sugars; 190 mg sodium (8% DV) per serving (about 7 servings per pack). The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand.