Combos Baked Snacks Nacho Cheese Pretzel

Combos® Baked Snacks Nacho Cheese Pretzel. Made with real cheese. Artificial and natural flavored filling. What's inside. Calories 130, 7%DV per serving. 6 servings per pack. Crunchy oven baked pretzels with bold nacho cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos® Baked Snacks. What's inside... Per serving (about 6 servings per pack). Calories 130, 7%DV. Total fat 5g, 8%DV. Sat. fat 3g, 15%DV. Sugars 4g. Sodium 390mg, 16%DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *No DV defined. An Official Partner of Nascar®. Nascar® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. For more fun visit www.combos.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 or visit us at www.combos.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. ®/™ trademarks. ©Mars, Incorporated.

View our Curbside FAQ page