Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack - M&M's, Snickers and Chocolate Chip Flavor

Kudos. Milk Chocolate Granola Bars. See back panel. Made with Whole Grains*. As much Calcium & Vitamin D as a glass of milk.** 100 Calories per bar. Variety Pack. WITH SNICKERS CHUNKS BRAND. WITH m&m's BRAND. MILK CHOCOLATE MINI BAKING BITS. Natural and Artificial Flavors. Chocolate Chip. what's inside. CALORIES 100, 5% DV PER SERVING. 10 SERVINGS PER PACK. 10 Bars. NET WT 8.98 OZ 254.6g. KUDOS Granola Bars combine real milk chocolate with all the goodness of granola - crisped rice and toasted oats and roasted nuts - to give you a snack that's both great tasting and nutritious. They have as much calcium and vitamin D as a glass of milk, are made with whole grains and are only 100 calories per bar. When you are looking for a snack you can feel good about giving your family, try KUDOS Granola Bars. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-6795 or visit us at www.kudosbar.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. KUDOS Brand Chocolate Chip. what's inside... PER SERVING (4 SERVINGS PER PACK). CALORIES 100 (5%) DV, TOTAL FAT 3.5g (5%) DV, SAT. FAT 2g (10%) DV, SUGARS 9g (*), SODIUM 125mg (5%) DV. GDA's ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. KUDOS Brand with M&M'S Milk Chocolate Mini Baking Bits. what's inside... PER SERVING (3 SERVINGS PER PACK). CALORIES 100 (5%) DV, TOTAL FAT 3g (5%) DV, SAT. FAT 1.5g (8%) DV, SUGARS 9g (*), SODIUM 130mg (5%) DV. GDA's ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. KUDOS Brand with SNICKERS Brand Chunks. what's inside... PER SERVING (3 SERVINGS PER PACK). CALORIES 100 (5%) DV, TOTAL FAT 3.5g (5%) DV, SAT. FAT 1.5g (8%) DV, SUGARS 9g (*), SODIUM 85mg (4%) DV. GDA's ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. 10 BARS PROOF OF PURCHASE.

View our Curbside FAQ page