M & M Chocolate Candies, Pretzel, Sharing Size

Crunchy, salty, sweet. 2 servings. What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV) per serving. 2 Servings per pack. 30% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands (6 g fat per 40 g serving vs 10 g average for leading chocolate brands). Visit mms.com. What's Inside - Per Serving (2 Servings per Pack): 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18 % DV); 21 g sugars (no DV defined); 150 mg sodium (6% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper.

View our Curbside FAQ page